This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relations between the owner of 1xslots-online.com (hereinafter referred to as 1xslots-online or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the website on the other hand.
Website 1xslots-online is not a media outlet.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site 1xslots-online!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- to search the site
- comment on content posted on the site
The administration shall have the right:
- at its own discretion and necessity to create, modify, revoke rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- purge accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
- update the Personal Data provided at registration, if they change
- Not to disseminate information aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is prescribed
- do not disturb the operation of the site
- not to create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- not to perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not share your account and/or username and password of your account with third parties
- not to register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except in cases provided for by Russian law
- Not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials or any other information that is prohibited or contrary to the current laws of the Russian Federation
- not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration is committed to:
- Maintain the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Liability of the parties
- the user is solely responsible for the information he or she disseminates
- the administration is not responsible for any mismatch between the services expected and actually received by the user
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement becomes effective with any use of this site.
The Agreement shall cease to be in force when a new version of the Agreement is made available.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this agreement at its sole discretion.
The administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.